Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Interactive Student Notebooks

I'm currently working on my Course Syllabus and my World Geography Survival Guide.  Inside my survival guide, I include my rules, procedures, expectations, bell schedule, and anything else that will help make their year succesful.  Since my first year of teaching, I have incorporated the Interactice Student Notebooks (ISN).  I'm currently working on my handout for ISNs that will be in my survival guide and I found a link with great information so I thought I'd share it with you!







2 comments:

A. Sharpe said...

I keep forgetting you weren't here when we went through the History Alive training, and then the Geography Alive! training.

Linda Salinas said...

Plus, even though I know we already use some of this stuff on our campus, I still post it so other people from different districts can use it.

Post a Comment